Hill International (Middle East) is a US based Project Management and Claims Consultancy firm with offices throughout the World. With over 4,000 employees in 100 offices worldwide, Hill provides program management, project management, construction management and construction claims and consulting services. Engineering News-Record magazine recently ranked Hill as the 8th largest construction management firm in the World.
Hill International is seeking to employ QA/QC Manager, preferably from an airport / hotel / leisure & entertainment industry background. UAE experience preferred however not essential.
Qualifications: The QA/QC Manager shall be a qualified Engineer (BSc Civil Engineering Degree or higher, with minimum of 8 years experience in QA/QC works in Large Scale Projects out of a minimum of 10 years overall experience. Should be a certified lead Auditor for ISO 9001 quality management systems, and shall have good knowledge and experience with ISO 9000 series requirements.
- Implement and manage ISO 9001 quality management systems including a Project –Specific Quality Plan to match the EMPLOYER and CLIENT expectations.
- Conduct and or Participate in Quality or technical compliance audits for CONTRACTOR, Sub CONTRACTOR or VENDORS.
- Review QA/QC site organization, key personnel CV’s as submitted by the MAIN CONTRACTORs and advice the Delivery Manager of any comments.
- Review QA/QC Procedures and document control as submitted by the Contractors and ensure implementation is in compliance with Contracts requirements.
- Review Inspection and Test Plans and other technical submittals as required and ensure compliance with contracts requirements.
- Attend site activities and ensure their compliance with QA/QC procedures and contract requirements.
- Ensure traceability of all materials and equipment from purchasing and up to delivery on site.
- Check materials and equipment as delivered on site and ensure its compliance with approved materials and specification.
- Closely monitor the various projects activities to ensure total compliance requirements are met.
- Participate with CONSULTANTCY staff in assessing concession requests and field Design Changes as submitted by the Contractor.
- Participate with CONSULTANCY staff in reviewing the Close out Report as submitted by Contractors.
- Coordinate with all disciplines and CONSULTANTS for QA/QC.
- Arrange and conduct Quality Meetings with CONSULTANTS /CONTRACTORS on regular time intervals.