Trimble Accubid Classic is electrical estimating software helps out complete construction workflow.
The expertises of this software are
- Electrical estimating to purchasing.
- Project management and billing.
- Installed as a client solution only, Trimble Accubid Classic is powered by a comprehensive material database with over 33,000 items and 9,500 assemblies–flexible enough for any sized project.
In today’s coordinated BIM environment, it is essential that contractors find ways to effortlessly translate data from one task to another and reduce data re-entry. Electrical estimating data used to develop bids should become the foundation for the rest of the construction workflow.
That is the power of Trimble Accubid Classic, the original full-featured electrical estimating software system intended especially for electrical contractors.
Create estimates from a complete database that includes over 33,000 items and 9,500 assemblies that let you create custom project-specific assemblies on-the-fly. Each item includes labor units, labor factors, labor tracking codes and cost codes.
Use Trimble Accubid Classic’s powerful, flexible tools to drive data from purchasing and change order management, to project management, billing, and accounting without additional data entry.
Trimble Accubid Classic is best suited for contractors bidding on medium to large commercial, industrial, institutional, manufacturing, treatment plants, or multi-unit residential projects.
- Proven Material Database: Each verions of the Trimble Accubid Classic Electrical Estimating program comes with a comprehensive material database priced and ready to use. You can hit the ground running with labor units, labor factoring, labor tracking and cost codes built right into the program.
- Dynamic Takeoffs: Easily create custom, project specific assemblies on-the-fly allowing Trimble Accubid Classic to meet the needs of your unique projects. The built-in dynamic takeoff capability automatically calculates the required quantities for each component in an assembly based on length or count specifications.
- Live Extension: Accubid’s Live Extension instantly calculates each takeoff as it occurs. With a single click, you can jump from the audit trail to the extended bill of materials. From the Live Extension, you can sort the bill of materials by system, area, drawing, phase, bid item, labor factor, sort codes, unit price, and/or item in any order to perform reasonable checks. You can make last minute changes to quantity, material, and labor, and your changes are immediately reflected in the final price.