here exist diversified bridges which contain divergent sections and parts. To obtain quick overview of these parts the bridge design excel sheet is created. This spreadsheet is specifically designed for making the design of various segments and elements of bridge as per your exigency.
This bridge design excel sheet consists of 11 individual excel sheets which are supported with the most recent codes like ACI, AASHTO LRFD, etc.
Given below the detail specifications of these spreadsheets :-
- Bridge Concrete Girder Prestressed Concrete Girder Design for Bridge Structure supported with AASHTO 17th Edition & ACI 318-11.
- Bridge Concrete Column Bridge Column Design supported with AASHTO 17th & ACI 318-11.
- Bridge Box Section Bridge Design for Prestressed Concrete Box Section supported with AASHTO 17th Edition & ACI 318-11.
- Concrete Tunnel Concrete Tunnel Design supported with AASHTO-17th & ACI 318-11.
- Double Tee Prestressed Double Tee Design supported with AASHTO 17th Edition & ACI 318-11.
- Concrete Box Culvert Concrete Box Culvert Design supported with AASHTO 17th Edition & ACI 318-11.
- Steel Road Plate Steel Road Plate Design supported with AASHTO 17th Edition & AISC 360-10 through Finite Element Method.
- Flange Tapered Girder Flange Tapered Plate Girder Design supported with AISC Manual 14th Edition (AISC 360-10).
- Prestressed Concrete Pole/Pile Prestressed Concrete Circular Hollow Pole/Pile Design supported with ACI 318-11 & AASHTO 17th.
- FalseworkFalsework Design for Steel Girder Bridge supported with NDS 2012 & AASHTO 17th.
- Polygon Capacity Polygon Section Member (Tubular Steel Pole) Design supported with ASCE 48-11.