This construction video is based on Construction Master 5 contractor calculator. By watching this video one can learn how 5’s stair function of construction master can save significant time for building professionals for computation and stair table lookups.
Construction Master 5 contractor calculator’s in-built stair layout key can provide streamlined solution to develop your next stairs together with number of risers, riser height, number of treads, tread widths, stringer length, angle of incline and total run of the stairs.
Get trained how to utilize this construction math power tool to execute all your design, estimating and jobsite calculations easily, instantly and perfectly to make your productivity and profitability better.
This construction calculator offers the following features :-
Dimensional Math and Conversions
• Performs and transforms among building dimensional formats: Yards, Feet-Inch-Fractions, Decimal Feet-Inches and Metric – together with Area and Volume
• Detect Weight per Volume Committed Functions
• Workout Stair for Risers, Treads, Stringer Length and Incline Angle; shows Run and Rise
• Custom Rafter Function offers Common Rafters, Regular and Irregular Hips, Valleys and Jacks. Jack Rafter feature offers comprehensive solutions for Normal and Asymmetrical Pitch roofs. Exposes On-center spacing.
• Solutions for Circles, Arcs, Columns, Pillars, Windows, Post-holes and more
• Rake-Wall function defines Stud Length for any On-center Spacing, in Ascending or Descending order
• Board Feet Lumber calculation
To get more information, visit this link