The Company: A leading engineering Services business a strong presence and excellent track record of rendering major transport corridors in dominant international cities, is inviting applications for the position of principal roads/rail engineer to direct and assist the business in rendering large and modern infrastructure work.
Job role: As a Senior / Principal designer, you have to work in tandem with the Infrastructure & Transport team as well as take responsibility for supervising engineering design, project delivery, detailed design and technical troubleshooting on a wide array of big Transport infrastructure assignments (road, tunnelling & rail).
Duties and responsibilities:
- Civil design of large scale and modern road, highways, rail and transport Infrastructure projects around Melbourne and Australia.
• “Senior Management” opportunity.
• Use of 12d / Inroads / BIM all for creating outstanding civil design for Highways, rail and drainage projects.
• Participate in design review meetings with primary stakeholders and make sure that project milestones are fulfilled as per quality, budgetary and safety standards.
• Contributing in a work friendly environment.
• Communicating with Stakeholders perfectly in a joint venture / alliance environment.
This position is ideal for senior Civil Engineer / Designer having more than 10 years of working experience in the infrastructure / consulting industry.
If you think that you are eligible for the post, send your curriculum vita to Alan Pratt at email@example.com and give a call on 0421 116 107 to get more details about the job.