MasterRC Pile Cap Designer is an intuitive software package for structural engineering works. It can be used for the analysis, design, detailing and scheduling of commonly shaped pile caps for 1 to 9 piles in quickest possible way.
The design and detailing results can be shown on screen in the software and updated with each key pressed for interactive structural design in perfect way.
With graphically defined output, it is possible to instantly observe the detailing of pile cap. offers The quick assessment of the thorough and perfect design can be achieved with the clear and exact calculation output. MasterRC Pile Cap Designer reduces the strain for the time consuming task of designing and detailing pile caps by providing innovative design options to keep superior control over the design progression.
The software offers the following functionalities :-
- Design pile caps on the basis of bending theory or a truss analogy method
• Abides by the conventions set by Whittle and Beattie (Concrete, 1972)
- Based on deep Beam Theory, deep beams are designed perfectly
• Any steel that exists outer the 3 diameter bands, is overlooked in design
• The truss analogy is done with concrete compression
• Design is made adhering to BS 8110 & SABS 0100
- Scheduling to BS 4466, BS 8666 or SABS 82
• Interchange among Design Codes to compare results
• Improved shear stress capacity
To get more information, click on the following link www.masterseries.com