Md Humayun Kabir has made this nice tutorial for construction professionals. In this tutorial, Kabir shows some useful tips for creating reinforcement drawing in Advance Concrete 2016 developed by Autodesk. Advance Concrete 2016 is used to model reinforced concrete structures instantly. It supports Windows 7 64-bit and Windows 8 64-bit.
This construction program contains the following features :-
- Modeling structural elements like Column, Beam, Slab, Isolated footing, Continuous footing, Pile as well as Stairs, Roofs.
- Contain material & section libraries with several concrete, masonry and full bricks materials as well as parametric sections.
- Create view automatically that includes plan views, elevation views, cross section views, isometric views, reinforcement views etc.
- Create reinforcement drawing efficiently for manual reinforcement like stirrups, straight bars, polygonal bars, meshes etc.
- Create documents like organizing drawings on layout, inserting frame & title block, generating BOM for concrete volume & formwork area.
- BIM integration with Graitec compatible software and Revit, IFC 2×3 export/import.
- Structural analysis for finite element.
Download a free trial Autodesk Advance Concrete 2016