MITCalc Beam Calculation Software is a very handy excel based estimating program from MITCalc. Various constructional professionals like structural & mechanical engineer, design engineer, engineering draughtsman, technical employees can use this estimating program for creating estimation of straight, maximum three times static indefinite beams containing constant axis-symmetrical profiles. This construction application supports multi-language, Imperial and Metric units.
MITCalc Beam Calculation Software offers the following functionalities:
• Clear description of the type of beam and its loading with visual check.
• Estimation of area characteristics of 20 types of cross sections
• Computation of reactions in supports.
• Estimation of least / highest bending moment, stress and deflection of the beam.
• Calculation and graphic demonstration of the moment, stress, deflection and bending angle of the loaded beam.
The application consists of a table of materials and a table of area characteristics of W, S, C, L profiles acc. to ANSI/AISC and I, U, L a T profiles acc. to DIN/ISO. Used standards: DIN 1025, 1026, 1028, 1029, 1024, AISC W, S, C, L, LU. This module is a part of MITCalc – Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others.
Link for download MITCalc Beam Calculation Software